- Colour: Amber with a slight yellow hue.
- Nose: Soft, very aromatic with a hint of honey and lemon in the foreground.
- Taste: Sweet to start with an appetising fruitiness and a long smooth finish. A malt for every occasion.
- Alc vol: 40%
Available sizes: 70cl
Described by Jim Murray as “a malt that should adorn a shelf in every whisky-drinking home”, anCnoc 12 Years Old is light yet complex. Smooth yet challenging. And each twist and turn delivers a surprise. In fact, this is a dram that has something for everyone.
- Colour: Bronzed amber,
- Nose: Oriental spices, toasted vanilla and cocoa beans give way to subtle aromas of lemon grass, orange peel and fragrant cut flowers.
- Taste: Full-bodied and bold, aromatic spices, fruit loaf and candied lemon are followed by a surge of vanilla, honey and caramel.
- Alc vol: 46%
Available sizes: 70cl
The anCnoc 18 Year Old has matured in Spanish oak ex-sherry casks and American oak ex-bourbon barrels and has been bottled in its most natural form, neither chill-filtered nor coloured. As a result this dram may develop a light haze with the addition of water or if kept at a cold temperature. This haze is a natural characteristic of whisky that is non chill-filtered.
- Colour: Bright gold with a copper tint
- Nose: Sweet and spicy with notes of honey and toffee. Warm Christmas cake is accentuated by the freshness of lemons, green apples and cut flowers. All wrapped in a delicate whiff of wood smoke.
- Taste: Full bodied and complex. Distinct crushed clove, raisin and blood orange flavours are at the front, closely followed by layers of fragrant vanilla and leather. The long, rich finish is smoky and spicy.
- Alc vol: 46%
- Available sizes: 70cl
- Additional information: Non-chill filtered, natural colour
anCnoc 22 Years Old has been bottled in its most natural form – neither chill-filtered nor coloured, and as a result may develop a light haze with the addition of water or if kept at a cold temperature. This haze is a natural characteristic of whisky that is non chill-filtered.
- Colour: Pale yellow.
- Nose: An initially thick and oily smoke structure reveals a sharper, more medicinal phenolic layer and a piercing burst of fruitiness. Ripe peaches and just a touch of oak. The nose is intense and unforgettable.
- Taste: More ashy, with a slight apple-core bitterness. Leather and spicy vanilla is there too, lingering at the back, accompanied by sharper notes of pink grapefruit and ripe orchard fruits. Elegant and long. A kaleidoscope of spicy and peaty notes that die out with a juicy burst and a loud call for another sip.
- Alc vol: 46% Vol Available
- Sizes: 70cl
The Cutter is a hand tool used to cut peat from less wet, shallower bogs. This means the peat it reveals is drier and therefore more easily burnt producing a whisky that has a medium-heavy smokiness, in this case, with a phenol content of 20.5 ppm.
Created specifically for whisky enthusiasts by Glencairn Crystal and whisky industry's Master Blenders, these official whisky glasses are designed to enhance the nosing experience. A set of 6 crystal anCnoc Blenders Glasses is the ideal gift for both connoisseurs and novices alike – the best way to enjoy anCnoc Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
These quirky glasses nestle neatly in the palm of your hand, ideal when relaxing with a dram. Their contemporary, stylishdesign is complemented by anCnoc branding discreetly etched on their bases. These glasses are a must-have fashion accessory for every discerning whisky enthusiast.